What is Final Expense?
Did you know that funerals now cost between $7,000-$10,000? After losing a loved one, trying to cover such a massive expense can be a lot to take on. The last thing you need during a hard time is more added stress. In the difficult time, final expense life insurance is there to help make your darker days a little brighter.
Who Is Eligible for Final Expense Insurance
Anyone between the ages of 50-85 with pre-existing health conditions are able to start their final expense insurance policy starting at as little as $10 a month.
What it Covers
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical bills
- Other end-of-life expenses
- Premiums are payable to age 100 and guaranteed never to increase.
- It offers the security of guaranteed death benefit.
- You have the flexibility to choose between monthly or annual premium payments.
- Cash value accumulates tax-deferred.
- You choose whether or not to use the benefit for burial expenses
- The policy is eligible to earn dividends, however, dividends are not guaranteed.
Why You Need Final Expense
Nobody likes the think about the possibility of losing a loved one. However, having an insurance plan today could help you in the future to prevent further pain and grief.
Find the right coverage to avoid any further grief. Call one of our Providence, RI based agents for a free quote today!